The Wilmersberg is open again!
We are very happy to welcome our guests again. At the same time we are aware that after sitting at home for almost two months, it can be a step to go away carefree for a few days. We apply a strict safety protocol that falls within the measures of the RIVM and the emergency ordinance of the Twente Safety Region. Some of our measures are:
- We ask guests, colleagues and suppliers who have flu symptoms (fever, coughing, sneezing) to stay at home.
- Half of the rooms in the hotel will be occupied in May. After use, rooms will be put out of order 24 times and cleaned thoroughly.
- We ask all guests and colleagues to keep 1.5 meters distance from each other.
- We do not walk with our guests to the rooms, as was always the case.
- There will be more than 1.5 meters distance between the tables and chairs in the restaurant and on the terrace.
- Guests who wish to do so can use breakfast, lunch and dinner in their own room.
- The lounge, swimming pool, wellness boutique, gym, tennis courts and meeting rooms will remain closed for the time being.
A healthy and safe stay for you, and workplace for our colleagues, is above all for us.
So; do you want to spend a few days away in the Netherlands, but still feel like you're in Tuscany? Then book a package deal at De Wilmersberg. You can book this package on our website or send one to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay healthy, take good care of yourself and your loved ones and we look forward to welcoming you in the beautiful, spacious Twente!
With warm greetings, on behalf of all our colleagues,
Boudewijn and Githa van Vilsteren