Important - please read!
Landgoed De Wilmersberg strives for careful verification of the information it places on its website on the internet, in such a way that the information is always up-to-date, accurate, factually correct and therefore reliable. Despite the constant care and attention to the quality of the content, Landgoed De Wilmersberg cannot guarantee that the information is necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up-to-date at all times. Therefore, no rights may be derived from it. The owners of the website are not liable for the consequences of any imperfections and/or inaccuracies.
The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UVH), as filed with the District Court and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in The Hague, are applicable to all quotations made and obligations entered into, both verbally and in writing. Upon request, we will send you a copy free of charge. You can also find the UVH here.
Landgoed De Wilmersberg knows the risks of online booking and does everything in its power to make the booking process as safe as possible. When you make a reservation via our website, you agree to the cancellation policy of our hotel.
- Supplement for a single room equals € 67.50 per night for the Royal Estate room and € 37.50 per night for the Small room
- Package prices include VAT and service. Municipal taxes are not included.
- Reservations are subject to availability
- The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UVH) apply to all reservations. These can be found on our website or we can send them to you free of charge upon request.
- On the day of arrival, your room will be available from 15:00
- On the day of departure, we ask you to leave the room before 11:00. If you wish, you can place your luggage in the luggage storage area. If you wish to stay in the room after 11:00, please let us know upon arrival. This is possible if availability permits.
- Dogs are only allowed in certain Royal Estate rooms with terrace, provided that this has been booked in advance and at a rate of € 42.50 per stay. A maximum of 1 dog per room. In the other room types, the restaurant and Wellness Boutique De Wilmersberg, pets are not allowed.