A spacious estate to run around in all day long
or take a dip in the swimming pool
There are various options to accommodate families with children:
1) 1 Royal/Family suite with extra beds (starting from € 255)
2) 2 Royal Estate rooms with a connecting door
3) 2 Royal Estate rooms next/close to each other (for older children, younger than 12)
We have special rates for children staying in a different room type than the adults. We use different ages rates for this:
- Ages 0 to 4 (inclusive): € 10 per child per night
- Ages 5 to 12 (inclusive): € 25 per child per night
- 13 and older: € 44.50 per child per night. Children aged 13 and older can also stay in one of our Small rooms for € 100 per night.
We can place one baby bed and one extra bed in the Royal rooms. We have a few Royal rooms with connection doors, which turns them into one big family room with two double beds and two bathrooms. We can place a maximum of one baby bed and two extra beds in the Royal suites.
We will gladly arrange a babysitter for the children, but we also offer a baby monitor service so that you can enjoy a lovely, undisturbed dinner in the restaurant. For more information about staying in our hotel with (grand)children, contact Carolien, Jet or Marloes from Reservations: 0541-585557 or email@example.com.