There is so much fun to do in Twente!
Whether you want to run around the large estate for a day, jump on the trampoline or do something completely different? At Landgoed De Wilmersberg and in the surrounding area, there are plenty of fun activities to think about!
- Put on your gnome's hat and go on a treasure hunt on the large estate. The gnome trail on our estate is an activity for the whole family. Can you find the treasure?
- Do you still have energy left after a day of outdoor play? Then come and play in our children's room.
- If you like sporting activities, you have come to the right place. Hit the ball on our tennis court or challenge your family to a game of Jeu-de-boules.
- For the children it is great to go to Landgoed Kaamps in Deurningen; there you can see how milk from cows is made into various dairy products.
- The Museum Factory in Enschede is not a traditional museum where you can only look at artworks and other special objects from a distance. On the contrary: you will be surprised, amazed and get to work yourself.
- Do you like it tough and exciting and are you looking for a sporty challenge? Then come to AvaTarZ Nature Park near Oldenzaal. The largest climbing forest in the Netherlands!
- Museum Natura Docet Wonderryck Twente is the oldest natural history museum in the Netherlands and is an experience for young and old. Marvel at the enormous collection of special animals and fossils in the museum's wonder rooms. Build your own digital forest in Funky Forest and enjoy the beautiful landscape garden.
- Go on an adventure in Speelbos Hulsbeek. The trail in the play forest, which by the way already starts at the little bridge near the management centre, consists of all kinds of exciting climbing equipment, duo swings, a 40 metre long cableway and swinging ropes.
- Fun for the whole family is guaranteed at De Waarbeek amusement park in Hengelo. Less than 15 minutes away by car, you can crash in the bumper cars, float on the merry-go-round or have fun in the many other attractions.
- Discover the starry sky at the Netherlands' darkest observatory in Lattrop, an unforgettable experience for young and old. Cosmos is one of the largest observatories in the Netherlands and has been in existence for more than 60 years.